Re: Question for Andreas Schuldei and Branden Robinson

[Moving over to -project]

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 08:39:22PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> You forgot myself:
>
>    Enrico Zini as well, employed part-time by Canonical[1] until the end
>    of February, possibly more if I find the time.
>
> No, it was not intentional.  I didn't know the job of Steve and Branden
> before I read your message, nor some of the others did know I was
> working for Canonical.  And I still don't know what's Jeroen's job :)

I am not sure how others feel, but I would like to suggest that people
send a 'Change of affiliation'-type posting to -private once they
start/stop working for a Debian-related company, similar to what Jeff
Waugh did when he started at working for Canonical.[1]

This might perhaps help disambiguate some sitatuations.

cheers,

Michael

--
[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2004-June/msg00001.html