Re: Official Swedish Debian Website

Per Edin:

> To whom it may concern

Debian-www might be a better place for this.

> For the past few weeks we have been missing an official Swedish
> Debian website and we feel that this "hole" needs to be filled.

Well, www.debian.org has had a Swedish translation since 1999, and most
of it is currently available in Swedish[1]. Being the Swedish translator,
I tried starting a Swedish-specific subsection at
http://www.debian.org/international/Swedish/ but no-one has really
shown any interest in contributing to its content, so it is still very
simple. Any help with developing it would be appreciated.

I don't think there's any need for a specific Swedish Debian web site,
but rather think it would be more interesting to develop these pages as
part of the official Debian web site.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/