Re: Bits from the ftpmasters

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> - most processing of the NEW queue has of late been done by a single
> ftpmaster, who has not been actively doing NEW processing this year.
>
> - another ftpmaster has been moving house this month, with much of
> the usual network-related pain and anguish that goes with it.
>
> - the ftpmasters are generally aware that there is a manpower
> problem here, as some consideration has been given to a candidate
> for augmenting the existing team.
>
> So, does this quench the flames, or fan them?

Thanks Steve.

While I was personally aware of #1, it's nice to hear that this is a
temporary issue and that things are being done (whatever they are) to
deal with the problem.

Don Armstrong

--
Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did, we'd be
running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and listening to