Re: Bits from the DAMs

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> [2005.02.14.2201 +0100]:
> > Do you think it would be possible to upload apt 0.6 to sid before
> > testing-security (or what's it called) is ready?  Andreas?
>
> Let's work on a list of items that need to be addressed to get APT
> out of experimental.
>
> Please join, if you are looking to be of help:
>
> Rationale: it's better to discuss this away from "the masses" as we
> plan to get work done, rather than discuss. Subscription is free for
> everyone, so I invite interested parties...

I'd rather have this discussion on debian-devel or debian-dpkg since
that's a logical place where more people are able to get involved
and find the archive much easier than a strangely named list on
the mad duck site.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Open source is important from a technical angle.             -- Linus Torvalds