Help needed with the GPG Key Signing Coordination page

Ralf Treinen and I are looking for help with the GPG Key Signing
Coordination page.

The GPG key signing coordination page at http://nm.debian.org/gpg.php
is primarily aimed at prospective contributors to find existing Debian
developers who can sign their key for the ID part of the NM maintainer
process.  It is also a good resource to promote stronger connectivity
between existing developers.

Ralf Treinen and I have been taking care of this page so far but we're
now looking for one or two additional people to help out.  The tasks
to be performed are described at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/nm/trunk/doc/gpg-coord/README?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

--
Martin Michlmayr