Re: handling Mozilla with kid gloves [was: GUADEC report]

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2004-12-24 02:25]:
> Would you kindly let me know whether you intend to retract the above
> snarky personal attack, issued in your formal capacity as Debian
> Project Leader and grounded upon a questionable recollection of the
> facts, given that even after nearly 6 months you have not bothered
> to reply to either of my follow-ups (quoted below)?
>
> I could assume that your answer is "no", but that would be
> ungenerous.

Sorry, yes, I did intend to reply your original messages.  Your two
postings and one by MJ Ray (from the same discussion) have been the
longest outstanding messages I have to respond to.  I'll do so now.

As to your message above: yes, I agree that the snide remark I made
was inappropriate and I hereby apologize for it.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org