Re: What would you recommend ...

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 13:53, Bauer Johann wrote:
> I'm about to change from Suse Linux to Debian. Would you do it now with
> Debian 3.0 or should I wait for 3.1?
If you're installing a desktop system I'd just install with the latest sarge
d-i install cd [1] (i.e. install what will be 3.1),

> Or ask it another way: Is it easily
> possible to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1?
In general it is always possible to do a clean upgrade from one debian
release to the next, so this should be possible when sarge releases.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)