Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants/

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Marc Haber wrote:
> Because we are not in a position to influence our consultant's web
> site policy. Companies might do general Linux stuff, and wouldn't want

Yes, we are, if we want to.  In fact, it could be argued that if you want to
be listed on the Debian consultants list, your company better have Debian as
one of it main focuses, in which case the requirements make a lot of sense.

> to list all the distributions they work with ("That guy only has
> Debian, SuSE, Redhat on his list, so he cannot help us with out
> TurboLinux problem").

This is just a matter of stating your mission objectives and habilities
properly on your site.

  Henrique Holschuh