wxmaxima is a need

I suggest to put into debian repositories wxmaxima, what is a need for lots of students. xmaxima is not enough for our needs.

Thank you very much.
--
Saludos,

 .''`.     Rafael Fernández López
: :'  :
`. `'`
  `-  Debian GNU/Linux (SID)

Utilizando Debian GNU/Linux. ¿Por qué no te animas a probarlo?

"My name is Linus, and I am your god." - Linus Torvalds
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." - Linus Torvalds
"Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect." - Linus Torvalds