Re: Debian sponsoring Chinese companies?

Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl> writes:

> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 23:10 +0100, Jorgen Schaefer wrote:
>> WikiSpam is a known problem [0, 1] and there have been various
>> discussions on how to deal with it. You might want to participate
>> by helping to remove the spam from the wiki :-)
>
> I have already removed spam from hundreds of wiki pages, but the rate of
> defacement keeps increasing.

Thanks!
wiki.debian.net should probably join the BannedContentNetwork [0]...

> Just look[0] at how many pages the asshole at 221.219.51.17 has
> hit in the past 24 hours. Also, although it is possible to
> remove spam, one can't easily restore material that the asshole
> has deleted.

Kwiki doesn't allow to edit old page revisions? That's VERY
disturbing. All major wiki engines do that. :-(

[0] http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/BannedContentDiscussion

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--