Re: When will KDE 3.3 be in Sarge?

On 2005-01-01 11:27:57 +0100 Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es> wrote:

Grace or Gnuplot). So if Sarge go without KDE 3.3, there would be great pity. For these applications, I have mixed some unstable packages into my system, so the apt system do not work unless 1. Someday KDE3.3 come to testing, 2. I dare myself to use complete source from Sid, 3. I hold back some package and downgrade the unstable packages(remove Kst and labplot, etc). So, I am eager to know when KDE 3.3 will be there.

  sarge will ship with KDE 3.3, and it will be available in that
  distribution real soon now. really. I think it can happen in the first
  half of January 2005.

By the way, when will Sarge be releasedm and what is the codename of next release? Everyone is expecting to know...

  the Debian release after sarge will be called 'etch'.
Who is etch? (I assume alsofrom Toy Story, but haven't seen it for a long time...)

  cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621