mozilla-mplayer -v before update

What was the version of mozilla-mplayer before it was recently updated to 3.05?  I uninstalled the apt-get version because I wanted the ability to pause video but I have discovered that all the latest versions (Debian's 3.05 and mplayerplug-in's 3.15) lag horribly.  I have installed various versions of mplayerplug-in dating all that way back to 2003.  The earliest 0.6 release was the closest I could get to Debian's mozilla-mplayer interface.  However, it doesn't seem right that Debian's repository included such an outdated version of mplayerplug-in.

Thanks
Michael