debian download

On your website,www.debian.org, under Getting Debian on left side of page,found Getting Debian. There I found the CD ISO Images and clicked.When that opened found Download a Minimal Bootable CD Image. Problem is I can't get to place to download this.My computer at work has a burner,so I can download there and put on CD, and bring home for my laptop and tower.If I can get this downloaded and it seems to work ok,then I make a donation.Have used debian and I prefer it.Help !!
Thanks

--
G.L. Stibbins
ghostrider