Re: Approaching VMware (and others) to get Debian listed as supported ?

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:

> Actually, it is not that straight forward to get a host OS working
> properly in VMWare.  For example, RHEL 4 failed to work properly for a
> while.  The clock was not going with the correct rate.  I believe this
> is fixed in WMware now.  :)

The webpage referenced by the OP was a list of guest operating
systems.  No special work should be needed to make an OS work as
a VMware guest.

Hosts have more requirements.
--
"Now I have to go wash my mind out with soap."
--Derick Siddoway