Re: Debian 3.0 Bin. CDs, tried in vain to buy it on-line.

Hello Cyril,

Am 2005-07-31 11:19:51, schrieb Cyril:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Could you help me to get those 7 CDs with Ix86 Binary Debian 3.0 Woody.

Are you sure you want those old ones ?
The new version "Sarge" 3.1 is 13 CD's.

> I leave in Moscow and it seems that Moscow's vendors haven't got it
> currently available. While those other vendors (USA
> (http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us), UK, Australia, Canada, South
> Africa, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, further, sorry, I already don't
> remember), as I have noticed, don't accept money from Russian Federation
> or don't ship it to me to Moscow or price it more expensive than Windows
> costs. (I am trying to get it maybe already for an entire year. And,
> please, take into account that my native language is Russian and I also
> can use English a little bit.)

Whay not trying in:     <http://www.linuxland.de/>

They ship worldwide from germany which is less expensive as
from the USA or Australia and they accept Different payments.

> Thanking you in anticipation,
> Cyril, Esq.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi