Re: Sponsering thought

On Friday July 29 2005 3:14 pm, Simon Watts wrote:
> I'm Simon Watts and I'm searching for a MultiGaming CLAN SPONSOR.
> We are searching to get a good sponsor, so we tought u would be the
> one. The sponsering is For Webhosting or for Gameserver hosting.

The Debian Project is not interested in non-free software.  To sponsor
a group that focuses on non-free software (such as Call of Duty)
would be counter Debian's cause.

Now if you want to make an open source clone of Call of Duty, you
might find some support at Debian.  If you want to get a better feel
for the Debian Project, check out it's social contract at
http://www.debian.org/social_contract

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca