Re: ping the mirrors team

also sprach Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> [2005.07.20.1448 +0200]:
> This is because the current export regulations from the USA require all
> crypto software to be notified to the authorities.

I am aware of the points you raise, but that's not the issue. The
issue is that there was an offer for both, ftp hosting as well as
a new primary mirror, and Debian did not respond.

Anyway, the mirrors team is being reformed, and DSA are working on
backlog, so we'll hopefully have this resolved soon.

`. `'`

"even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day."
                                                            -- orbital