inquiry

Sir or Madam:

I use with great pleasure and satisfaction a multiple-operating-system
selection program called SYSTEM COMMANDER (by vcom) that permits me to
select, at boot time, whichever operating system I wish to use at that
time.

Is there anyone in the Debian world that knows how to use DEBIAN with
System Commander?

Else, how do I find out?

Thanx!

David Dunbar

HEED THIS ADMONITION:  replies to this e-mail should be in us-ascii
(ASCII TEXT) format ONLY!  No HTML, no MIME, and absolutely NO
attachments!  If you don't know how to do this, ask your computer GURU!
Thank you!