Re: [Fwd: Patch suggest for postfix rc-init.d script in Sarge]

On 05/07/05 13:13 +0200, Michael Rasmussen said ...

> I send the attached forward message for more than 2 weeks ago to the
> maintainer of the postfix package but have not received any response.

You might want to [1] report the problem that you described as a bug in
the debian BTS and attach the patch along with it.  Since lot of package
maintainers do debian work in their free time, you should exercise a
little more patience :-)

> Is this package not maintained by Lamont Jones anymore?

The postfix package [2] "Latest News" suggests that package is being
maintained actively.

[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/postfix.html

Giridhar