Re: Is RFP useful anymore?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 08:50:47AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Does anyone oppose the 365 day maximum age for RFP bugs?
>
> I would say we should drop a line to -submitter in each case and ask
> for (a) updates, and (b) whether they still want the RFP. Those who
> say no or don't respond are sure candidates for removal (or +wontfix
> plus a filter on the website).

Adding filter on the website could cause filling these RFPs once again.
And that's last thing we want. So at least new category at WNPP would
be nice. Something like "Obsolete RFPs".

> Those that do reply have a right to request an RFP bug to stay,
> IMHO.

I agree.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland