Re: Branden's mail policies

also sprach Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> [2005.06.22.1642 +0200]:
> > how is whinging a valid option? it won't even achieve anything
> > (aside from making you look like a whinging loser)
>
> http://ursine.ca/Craig_Sanders  Or yourself.

Wow. Are we going passive aggressive now?

Things like http://ursine.ca/User:210.177.200.245 make me think you
actually have little clue what you are talking about. And then
I look at http://ursine.ca/Abuse%40kundenserver.de and wonder why
you even bothered to contact kundenserver.de (which are losers...)
about this message. Anyway, you used spamcop it seems, so it's their
fault really. Still, maybe you should populate
http://ursine.ca/Paul_Johnson ?

`. `'`

#include <signature.h>