Opinion Outpost Affiliate Program

We are offering you a simple way to generate revenue from people visiting your website.  Join our affiliate program and promote www.OpinionOutpost.com on your website and we will pay you $1.00 for each new person you link from your web site, who registers and confirms their registration.  Payments will be sent monthly.

We are Opinion Outpost, an online market research panel.  We offer our members a chance to voice their opinions through online surveys about many Fortune 500 companies' products and services. For each survey our members complete we pay them a monetary incentive. We don't sell anything and joining Opinion Outpost is free. We invite you to take a look at our web site www.OpinionOutpost.com to learn more about us. You may also take the opportunity to register yourself.

To join our affiliate program please call me at (801) 379-4064 or reply to this e-mail address and please include your contact information. We will be in touch shortly.

Thank you for your time!

Greg Shuey
Opinion Outpost
e-mail: gshuey@OpinionOutpost.com