MIDI Sound support problem

Hello!
First of all sorry for my bad English. I'm using Debian Sarge kernel 2.6.8 and integrated SIS SI7012 sound card, configured with alsaconf utility(snd-intel8x0). Also I enabled a virtual MIDI card(snd-virmidi). I have a sound but I have absolutely no MIDI support - so I can't play my midi sound files and I haven't any sound in my games. Aconnect utility shows no ports, both for writing and reading, exept virmidi card ports. I've asked this question on different Linux forums, but it seems that nobody can give me a solution. I've tried everything I found in the Net, but with no result. So, maybe you can help me with this problem? How can I enable midi on my sound card and is it possible?

--
Written in the Opera brouser mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/