Re: how to request a DNS update

cowboy@debian.org wrote:

>I'm no DNS wizzard, but do run a few small split view setups - I'd be
>happy to do whatever I can to assist whomever has responsibility for
>the Debian DNS setup.
I have some experience in dealing with complex DNS setups, so I doubt
that lack of manpower is so severe that the debian-admins cannot
allocate the 30 seconds of time needed to update a DNS record.
OTOH, I cannot think of any good reason for not performing a requested
DNS change nor explaining why it cannot be done.

--
ciao,
Marco