Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> So, uh, our stable release manager and security team lead is being de-listed
> as a Debian consultant because he hasn't provided an email address to list
> on this page?  This suggests to me that the listing criteria are rather
> suboptimal.

Maybe Martin Schulze is just a little busy and hasn't checked
his listing yet? I think even DWN has reported that it needs
doing, so I'm sure he would have read it. You could ask him to
email an update to luk, instead of just sniping.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/