Re: Way you not support DLink 650+

  I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but assuming you want to get a
wireless card working, you could try ndiswrapper.  It lets you use a Windows
driver for your card (for instance, from the CD that came with the card)
under Linux.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|    "Hmm, do I understand correctly that we've introduced a 1970 bug in    |