Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue

Brian Nelson wrote: [...]
> Given that only 60% voted "Yes", and a few of those clarified that only
> this particular licensing issue was overblown, that indicates to me many
> had not given knee-jerk responses and had given some consideration to
> the GFDL before answering.

"Yes" to which question, though? Your conclusion is not
supported by the data.

As I wrote, the survey mechanics seem to have been performed
fairly well, but this last question was a bit borken. Even if
the answer was usable, does 30 responses tell us anything
reliable about the wider world?

--
MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/