Re: handling Mozilla with kid gloves [was: GUADEC report]

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 02:24:42AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I've found when making my licence notes that there are licences
> with grey areas, licences which could be used for either free
> or non-free software without too much effort.

I know that any license can be "interpreted" in a non-free way (even
the MIT license), but that's usually the rare exception.  Other than
licenses with "options" (which essentially makes them multiple licenses),
and other than questionable "interpretations", when has this actually
happened?  (Maybe there are some obvious cases, but I'm just having
trouble thinking of any.)

--
Glenn Maynard