Re: New Front Desk members
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: New Front Desk members
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:09:14 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] E1CvuyA-0003J8email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Your message of Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:16:32 +1300 <20050131031632.GA3100@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com>
- References: <20050116183156.GA9135@deprecation.cyrius.com> <41FD351E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050130194328.GK20882@zewt.org> <41FD4492.email@example.com> <E1CvPAG-0000Ezfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20050131031632.GA3100@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com>
> Trying to think of a more obvious example... how would you rephrase
> "Imagine that you are in a dark room when you hear someone enter.
> Having entered, they close the door behind them." without butchering
> it completely?
In that phrase, it's not clear how many people have entered. In
NM pages, it was clear how many applicants there are.