Re: What would you recommend ...

Op di, 18-01-2005 te 13:53 +0100, schreef Bauer Johann:
> I'm about to change from Suse Linux to Debian. Would you do it now
> with Debian 3.0 or should I wait for 3.1? Or ask it another way: Is it
> easily possible to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1?

Debian has it as one of the basic requirements for its packages that
upgrades should be seamless. So yes, it is easily possible to upgrade
from 3.0 to 3.1.

However, that doesn't mean doing that would be the best strategy.
Depending on what you want to do with your system, it may be a better
idea to start using 3.1 already, even if it isn't released yet.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks