Re: Joerg Jaspert, an additional DAM

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 12:22:16AM +0000, Joseph Nahmias wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 01:56:14AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> > Joerg Jaspert has been appointed as an additional Debian Account
> > Manager (DAM).  He has gone through some applications in the last
> > few days already and he'll continue to work on more.
> >

> Hooray and of course congratulations to Joerg!

Yes, starting the new year as DD is great.

Before I forget, I did spoiled some time on looking for public_html,
I hope it can be avoided for others after me with this handcrafted diff

--- nm-create script version newsamosa
+++ nm-create script modified
@@ -n,6 +n,7 @@
 gluck is also our general shell server.  Web pages should be placed in
 public_html on gluck and refered to by
 <URL:http://people.debian.org/~${NEW_DD_ACCOUNT}>.
+(you have to create the public_html directory in your home dir yourself)

 You should use ssh to log into the machines instead of regular telnet
 or rlogin.  Our LDAP directory is able to share ssh RSA keys among

Cheers
Geert Stappers
--
Becoming a DD is being a DD