Re: FW: Mail forwarding in return for Debian donation

Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > > Isn't this a great idea that Debian could borrow? I think this could
> > > generate some nice publicity/income for the Debian project, I mean
> > > you've already got the domain name. Personaly I'd rather donate to
> > > Debian than to the FSF, I think Debian needs it more.
>
> We don't have any use for money right now. What we have mostly just
> sits in a bank account getting slowly devalued by inflation. So fund
> raising exercises aren't really a good idea.

For the record, this is not true.

We do have use for money and the Debian project currently spends quite
some money through the year in order to improve its presence and help
its development.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös