Re: Consumer boycott of your company

[Dunno why I'm bothering to respond, but here goes:]

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> It's on www.ccai.com. Not that there's anything we can do about it.

Moreover, ccai.com didn't even originate the spam in the first place.

69.177.161.7 is 7.adsl.snet.net, and ccai.com is 204.225.250.5.

> I assume he means that his complaints to ccai are being bounced,
> rather than that he's rejecting mail.

Either that or ccai is totally ignoring it as they have nothing
whatsoever to do with the spammer.

Don Armstrong

--
Junkies were all knitted together in a loose global macrame, the
intercontinental freemasonry of narcotics.

-- Bruce Sterling, _Holy Fire_ p257