Re: Consumer boycott of your company

Matthew Garrett writes:
> It's on www.ccai.com.

Perhaps somewhere on the site, but I don't see it on the main page.  I
suppose he must have gone through the sites and made a list of "companies"
he thought responsible.  I wonder if Apache got one of his messages.

> I assume he means that his complaints to ccai are being bounced, rather
> than that he's rejecting mail.

This is clear.

I think it is worthwhile to send these guys polite responses even when it
is clear that they are not the brightest stars in the cluster.
--
John Hasler