Re: list info

[Repling because this is the *SECOND* time that this message has been
sent to -project...]

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Lila Weisbrot wrote:
> Hi! I'm trying to locate to buy a comprehensive nationwide listing
> of District Attorneys and their contact information. Do you have
> anything like this or similar listings of US Judges, Chiefs of
> Police, Prosecutors, etc.? How much would it cost?

Debian is an organization that provides a Free Software distribution
called Debian GNU/Linux. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do
with listings of personel involved in the US legal process.

For more information on Debian, see http://www.debian.org/

As far as your other query, surely google would be more informative
than randomly e-mailing totally unrelated mailing lists.

Don Armstrong

--
Build a fire for a man, an he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -- Jules Bean