Re: Hejsan!

Christopher Kruhse:

> Jag har en fråga till er eftersom jag ska skriva ett arbete om just
> debian. Om ni har tid och lust, skulle ni kunna berätta vad det unika
> med just debian är...

This is an English language mailing list, for questions in Swedish,
there is debian-user-swedish, but I think that your question is more
suited for this list, but in English.

For more information on the Debian project, have a look at our web
pages at http://www.debian.org/

http://www.debian.org/intro/about is probably a good place to start
reading. If you have more questions, feel free to ask them on this list
(but in English).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/