Re: Proposal of new "admin" pseudo BTS package

On 2004-09-24 12:05:57 +0100 Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org> wrote:

so I thought that the project meta package is also more for organisatorical problems or things that concerns the project leader and not for specific
problems with some mail server configuration...

The pseudo-package is described as "Problems related to project administration" which is a bit different to the -project list, so I'm not sure about the scope. There is currently a wishlist bug there about mail server configuration.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk