Re: Debian Hardened project (question about use of the "Debian" trademark)

* Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <lorenzo@gnu.org> [2004-09-08 16:26]:
> I want to know if i can use the trademark "Debian" on the name of a
> project that i've started , "Debian Hardened" which i want to see as
> an official Debian sup-project.

I personally feel that this name has the same problems that "Trusted
Debian" has - it suggests that "normal" Debian is not secure.  In any
case, I think you should post your question to debian-project rather
than -legal since -project is more appropriate and might get more
feedback.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com