Re: Patent clauses in licenses

On Friday 24 September 2004 10:38 am, MJ Ray wrote:
> Similarly, it's silly to assert that US law is everyone's law and that
> computer programs are naturally patentable.

  I think it should be pretty clear by now that what is "naturally patentable"
is anything that someone making lots of money thinks should be patentable.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|               "Debian developers have many superpowers, but               |