Re: Proposal of new "admin" pseudo BTS package

On 2004-09-24 07:43:58 +0100 Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org> wrote:

I therefore propose to create a pseudo bug packages for "mail" issues (and/or maybe one for general "admin" topics) like the existing "lists.debian.org" or
"www.debian.org".

Probably a good first step. I would suggest "admin" because I cannot get any answer from admin@db.d.o either. Although, are both these already covered by the "project" package? It might be, because you naturally directed your email to debian-project.

I'll cc the BTS owner as well as you. I think their opinion on this counts.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk