Introducing Coatingsjobs.com

Hello

Pardon my intrusion into your e-mail box, but I found your e-mail address online in connection with metal finishing and/or coatings and I wanted to let you know about our website: www.coatingsjobs.com.

Coatingsjobs.com is a website dedicated to connecting the available talent in the coatings and finishing industry with the companies that need them. What makes us unique in the market is our specialization. We focus strictly on employment in the coatings and finishing market.

There are big sites that charge an arm and a leg and try to attract every job seeker in every industry, and there are trade journals and websites that focus on the industry and have a little classified section with a few openings but only coatingsjobs.com does employment for the coatings and related industries only.

Stop by and see what you think.

How does coatingsjobs.com work?

Image Coatingsjobs.com is strictly an online employment resource.

Candidates can directly send their resumes to companies, through the connection of their choice - e-mail, phone etc... and if a candidate posts his or her resume a company can contact them directly.

Job Seekers post their resume and/or respond to employment ads for free!

Companies post ads for a very reasonable $50 per ad per month, view the resume database for $100 a month and get our unlimited package for $200 per month (includes unlimited job posting and access to the database).

Just visit our site and register (free) and then look around see for yourself why most of the industries largest companies are already registered with us.

CoatingsJobs.com

Even if you are happy in your position and not hiring in the near future, please make a note or bookmark Coatingsjobs.com. Unfortunately, both of those needs often come with little warning and we want to make sure you can find us we you need us!

Sincerely,

The CoatingsJobs.com Staff

I don't plan on sending you a bunch of these notes, and I am not selling your address so it may not be worth the bother but if you want to make sure you never hear from me again simply click on the following link: No More Email

This message was sent by Coatingsjobs.com using VerticalResponse's iBuilder®
CoatingsJobs.com
962 E. Remington Drive
Chandler, Arizona 85249