Re: Patent clauses in licenses

Glenn Maynard writes:
> Well, a patent probably doesn't really apply to software at all...

I guess I wasn't clear.  If the license says that my copyright license will
be terminated if I take any patent action against the licensor and I sue
him for infringing my patent on my three-point hitch stabilizer he will
terminate my license.  That's what I mean by hardware patents.  Most
patents have nothing to do with computers or software.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)