BOOT

Dober dan, Hello, Hallo debian-project,

  I'm from Slovenia, and I have a question, i've downloaded the Debian
  30r2-i-binary1 til 7.iso files and i'd like to know how do i burn
  booable CD to boot linux from CD. I've burned CDs and i couldn't
  boot from CD and i don't know what i did wrong. i've also downloaded
  loadlin, install, install bf 2.4, install compact an install idepci
  dos-patches and i don't know how to use them if they're usefull for
  me?!

  or if you can give me an E-mail adress or phone number of anyone in
  Slovenia who can help me.

  i thank thee who answers my questions

v pričakovanju odgovora...
in expectations of an Answer...