refubished mobile phone

hi debian-project

How are you? We now can supply the following refubished mobile phones.
The price is FOB Shenzhen(USD) and this price doesn't include the accessories.
There will be an extra fee USD3 for the whole set accessory including 1pc battery,1pc charger,1pc box and 1pc manual.

2004.09.08

Nokia
        1100	57
	2100	57
	3100	94
	3120	100
	3200	176
	3210	23
	3310	41
	3510	40
	3610	47
	5110	21
	5210	56
	6100	115
	6110	20
	6150	20
	6220	143
	6230	351
	6310	64
	6310i	109
	6610	115
	7200	339
	7210	115
	7250	157
	7250i	163
	8210	47

Motorola
        T190	31
	T191	33
	T2688	22
	V300	188
	V600	241
	C550	100

S.Ericsson
        T20	21
	T28	19
	T29	21
	T39	35

Panasonic
        GD35	24
	GD75	44
	GD90	25
	GD92	39
	GD93	35

Ericsson
        T630	194
	T68	56
	T68i	56

Samsung
        V200	206
	N620	71
	R220	54
	C100	107
	X100	127
	X600	188
	T100	127
	T500	139

Siemens
        A35	21
	A50	29
	C25	16
	C35	22
	C45	28
	C55	54
	S45i	41
	Me45	47
	M50	29
	S45	42
	M35	23
	S35	23

There are 500pcs each model available for the above phones.The minimum quantity order is 50pcs for each model.We can ship it to you via TNT or EMS.

If you are interested in it,pls contact us a.s.a.p.

Smith Z
YeeFaa Group Mobile Dep. (Shenzhen China )
mobile@yeefaa.com