Re: Modem HSP56

Hi,

debian-project is an english language mailing list, please use the language
specific lists if you're more comfortable in your own language. See
<http://lists.debian.org/users.html>, and particularly
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-portuguese/>.

Also, debian-project is a list for (mostly non-technical) discussions about
the Debian project as a whole and for user questions.

thank you.
-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * The Alexis de Toqueville Institue *