Re: Debian conference in Asia

Hi Nobuki-san!

Sorry for the long silence... but things are moving along. In fact I
just talked with Yukata Niibe and others about this over lunch. (Both
of us are attending the 4th Asia OSS Symposium.)

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:29:38 +0900, knok@daionet.gr.jp
<knok@daionet.gr.jp> wrote:
> In addition, if debconf asia will be opend in China, many Japanese
> developers can go there, at least me and Yutaka Niibe.

It is now almost certain that the next Asia OSS Symposium will be in
Beijing between 2-4 March 2005. The Asia Debian miniconf will take
place 2 days before that, at the same location.

> The following page was made by Martin 'joey' Schulze about LinuxTag
> 2004 arrangement. It should be help you.
>
> http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/

Thanks for the link; I'll look into it.

Regards

Roger