Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must be mocked, scorned, and humiliated

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [2004-08-28 02:50]:
> > Using software purportedly written by "Marco Paganini", he has generated
> > over 750 messages to debian-boot in less than 12 hours.

And why does that give you the right to spam -*devel*-announce with
useless stuff twice?  It's bad enough these mails were on -boot but
you just made it worse by spamming people who couldn't care less
(most people on -devel-announce aren't even subscribed to -boot).

As to your ObDDA, that's all good a nice; but we also "won't have
mailing lists anymore" if people continue to send parody to
development announcement mailing lists.  -project would have
been more appropriate.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com