From: Danny <danny200801@163.com>
Subject: You are running Debian stable, because you prefer the stable Debian tree.
To: debian-vote@lists.debian.org
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:07:30 +0800 (CST)

Spam detection software, running on the system "torrent.burrows.local", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  You are running Debian stable, because you prefer the
  stable Debian tree. It runs great, there is just one problem: the
  software is a little bit outdated compared to other distributions. That
  is where backports come in. Backports are recompiled packages from
  testing (mostly) and unstable (in a few cases only, e.g. security
  updates), so they will run without new libraries (wherever it is
  possible) on a stable Debian distribution. I recommend you to pick out
  single backports which fits your needs, and not to use all backports
  available here. -- Norbert Tretkowski aka nobse Emage industry lists
  Local lists special lists foreign lists publishing yellow pages free
  resource site map about us [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
-1.5 BAYES_01               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 1 to 10%
                            [score: 0.0977]
 1.0 MIME_BASE64_TEXT       RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 1.2 RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP     RBL: SORBS: sender is open HTTP proxy server
                            [218.17.71.223 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.7 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=218.17.71.223>]
 2.3 RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY    RBL: NJABL: sender is an open proxy
                            [218.17.71.223 listed in combined.njabl.org]
 0.4 RCVD_IN_SORBS_SMTP     RBL: SORBS: sender is open SMTP relay
                            [218.17.71.223 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [$ has inaccurate or missing WHOIS data at the]
                            [RIR]

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.