Re: Debian t-shirts not kosher!

On 2004-08-11 02:19:41 +0100 Jonathan Walther <krooger@debian.org> wrote:

For the next batch of Debian t-shirts, could we please go with 100%
pre-shrunk cotton?  I'll buy several, I promise.  It sucks being a
Debian Developer and not being able to wear the t-shirt.

Because I'm sure this is important to you, I just checked mine. Last year's stand at the NEC in Birmingham sold me a 100% cotton t-shirt. If you email the debian-uk list, maybe someone has some that you can buy, or tell you a nearby stockist. I think they had both black and white in the same range.

Hey, pass the pipe.
Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast