Annual report.

One of my responsibilities as SPI President was to provide an annual report of
SPI's operations for the year. I have not been able to obtain sufficient
information to prepare such a report. The only details I have in my personal
possession are the results from processing the backlog of SPI financial
information.

With the permission of John Goerzen I have delivered the information I have to
the new SPI board. They will prepare a report when the past Treasurer and
other officers have provided reports on their activities.